Sunday 15 March 2015

When havering turners syndrome becomes very "real"

Hi guys ! 

So if you have been reading for a while you will know that I have a condition called turned syndrome.

Normally it's not somthing I even think about in my day to day life besides having to take my medication.

However recently it has been hammered home to me just how much of a big deal it can be

I've seen so many scary health complications in the other girls with turners that I tallk to that I'm forced to deal with the fact I do actuly have a health condition that can manifest in some pretty nasty ways.

I guess it's just like I said a while back

Even superman has cryptonite

I made this post as a bit of a reminder to myself and to all other girls with ts out there

Get checked , make sure your on the right meds. You deserve to live as long and as healthy a life as you Possible can.

Lots of love
Lauren
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment