Friday 16 January 2015

Guess who's back !

Back again .. Lauren's back ... Tell a friend.

Please say you all sang that to youeselfs .. Great

Hi friends , fellow Christians and the occasional random internet stranger that acsidently stumbles across this blog and is reading it anyway.

You guys ! I've missed blogging. 

But life has been compleatly manic 

So I've come to the sudden and startling realisation that I haven't blogged since like December .. For my utter lack of being a decent blogger I can only apologise 

But uni essays have been kicking my butt. However , there is hope.. Both of the essays that where the main purpotraiters of sucking my time and happiness away from me are now handed in *victory dance* 

Confession. It's not just essays that have prevented me from having time to blog 

Christmas and new year happened ! 

So joyux Noel guys. Hope you had a good one. I know I did

My family where over from Canada and having the opportunity to just chill with them was awsome.

And all I can say is .. I'm a spoiled little brat when it comes to Christmas pressents 

I got to go hang out with a certain famous mouse I'm sure you have all herd of


I also ended up with a chest infection and layringitus to get over once I got beck.

So blogging now resumes !!! Yay

Lots of love
Lauren
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment