Tuesday 28 January 2014

a challenge to myself

yesterday i realized that i haven't posted on this blog in a while , my bad

so, i have decided that i am going to challenge myself

and its you guys that are going to reap the benefits (i hope)

my challenge to myself is to blog once a week for you guys. 

talking about quotes , random streams of conciseness where i just ramble on or general life updates 

this blog is for you guys as much as it is for me 

so , the blog will most probably go up on a Saturday afternoon. 

honestly i have no idea what i am going to write about every week though ... so that's where you come in. please leave in the comments here or in the ts forum  what you would like to see me talk about it could be something you want me to talk about that you haven't seen in the blog yet or you what me to elaborate on something i have already addressed     

toddles 
Lauren 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment